Monday 16 December 2013

Naked 3 Palette & The Return of My Face!

Helllooo everyone!

Okay so real talk: I finally got a hold of my camera again which means you get to see this lovely gem twice a week again (yayyyy!)
OH EM GEE! Look! It's my face

But seriously, it's good to be back. And I hit the ground running with a little update AND a brief review of the Naked 3 (yupp, I bought it, but seriously, this is me we're talking about so yaaa...).

I also scored the Glinda palette that was released last January (ish) for the movie the Great and Powerful Oz (by Urban Decay of course). Do any of you remember it? I do because I was in love and it was bloody expensive - but nope, scored that bad boy for $24 - no joke. Go jump on urbandecay.com, it might still be there in the sales section!

Anyways, I have a few super exciting product reviews coming for products that - wait for it - haven't even been released yet! So if you want to be 'in the know' then I highly suggest that you keep your eyes peeled and subscribe to my lovely YouTube Channel by clicking anywhere here - oh look at me being hyperlink craz-ay. 

Other funzies are coming too - Naked 3 Tutorial? Yupp! Other surprises? Heck yes! Soo that is all for today! Hope you all are having a lovely Christmas break (and if you aren't on break yet then uh, ya, sorry...)

Don't forget to put a bow on!

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment