Thursday 25 July 2013

Sephora VIB Rouge!!!

So I don't know if I should be proud of this, or ashamed, but I had a lovely little email in my inbox today congratulating me on reaching VIB Rouge status at Sephora.

What does that mean? Well, it means that I've spent $1000 in the store since January (ya, I know, but I did buy TWO clarisonics in that time and my mom/sister put their points on my card sometimes). It works exactly like the VIB does (but more!). So if I qualified today that means I'm qualified until July 25th 2014 and then it extends to December 31st 2014 - how awesome is that? I didn't know that before, I always thought that it meant I was a VIB (or VIB rouge) until the end of the calendar year (so December 31st 2013), but a whole other year of bonuses? Yes please!

What else? You get a swanky red card with a red bite lipstick (I still have to go pick mine up). You also get free shipping from sephora.com, free make up applications (unlimited), and 'special surprise gifts'. I've heard a few other rumors but who knows if they're true (such as bigger perks beyond the 500 points, meet and greets with brand designers, and other cool stuff!). I'll be sure to do a separate post once it's officially announced, I don't want to be passing around rumors or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment